Are you looking for the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies while also growing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are recruiting immediately for the role of Software Tester Netherlands
What does the job involve?
This is a work from home opportunity with the chance to work on exciting new products and services not yet released to market. Experience of setting up and configuring testing environments is required for this role, as configuration & setup of customer third-party applications is required. In this job you will have the flexibility to choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for experienced software testers. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be living in the Netherlands
• Fluency in English and Dutch
• 1 to 2 years of working in a software testing environment.
• Ability to work on your own & deliver clear and concise quality results to agreed standards
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you through the recruitment process and suitable candidates will go forward to our qualification process. Alternatively you can apply through the link below and a member of our recruitment team will quickly review your application: http://goo.gl/zPHlY4